Marsh & Moore, Inc. is hiring for an Outside Sales position to cover the SW Florida market. Please submit your resume to Jennifer Rodriguez @ [email protected]
We are currently seeking a candidate that is motivated, well organized and who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with our customer base in the plumbing industry to drive sales in the SW Florida market.
- Manage representation and drive sales with multiple lines represented.
- Develop and execute strategies to drive business with our lines represented in existing markets.
- Must have strong public speaking skills and be able to conduct product demonstrations to customer base on jobsites, tradeshows, and office settings.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Familiarity with CRM databases along with ability to enter sales data to report back to our manufacturer’s represented.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills a must.
- Must live or be willing to relocate to the SW Florida territory. (Naples, Sarasota, Ft. Myers or surrounding area)
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills
- Must have a reliable vehicle to travel through the territory daily. Preferably a truck/SUV.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- 3+ years of sales experience preferred*
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to lift and transport heavy equipment (40 lbs)
- Overnight travel will be required when participating in factory training/tours. (Currently on hold due to COVID)
- Must have a clean background check and MVR (motor vehicle report)
- Health, dental and vision policies
- AFLAC policies
- Mileage/travel reimbursement program